Plan 3B was adopted on October 28, 2021 (Ordinance 0-21-10-101-SS). These newly adopted district definitions comprise the boundaries for the 2022 County Commission and School Board elections.
Several voting precincts were moved to different Commission districts in the redistricting process. A list of precinct moves is provided below. Questions about voting precinct changes should be directed to the Knox County Administrator of Elections.
Maps of Knox County Commission and Knox County School Board districts (before and after redistricting) are also available on the KGIS website.
Adopted PlanConsidered October 6, 2021
- Solution proposed by Commissioner Kyle Ward
- Approved on first reading October 21, 2021
- Approved on second reading October 28, 2021
- Precinct 18, Lincoln Park Center, moved from District 2 to District 1
- Precinct 31, Chilhowee School, moved from District 1 to District 8
- Precinct 32, Spring Hill Primary School, moved from District 1 to District 2
- Precinct 41, Norwood Elementary School, moved from District 3 to District 2
- Precinct 43, West Haven Elementary School, moved from District 3 to District 2
- Precinct 48, Pond Gap School, moved from District 4 to District 1
- Precinct 69-W, A. L. Lotts, moved from District 5 to District 4
- Precinct 70-W, Ball Camp, moved from District 6 to District 3
- Precinct 74, Shannondale, moved from District 2 to District 8
- Precinct 77, Ramsey, moved from District 8 to District 9
- Precinct 78, Riverdale, moved from District 8 to District 9